Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Banana Ice Cream

This is the easiest dessert you will ever make.  Seriously.  I was absolutely amazed with this the first time I tried it.  It's one ingredient- frozen bananas- and it makes the creamiest ice cream.  I can't stress enough how identical this dessert is to eating real ice cream.  I like mine plain, or sometimes I mix in strawberries, peanut butter, or cocoa powder.  Seriously. Try it. This will amaze you!

What You Will Need:
Bananas (I freeze a bunch at one time and just scoop out enough for one serving at a time)

  1. Slice bananas up into bite-sized slices and place them in a freezer safe container. Leave them in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or until they are frozen.
  2. Place frozen bananas in a food processor or blender and blend until it resembles ice cream (about 2-3 minutes).

No comments:

Post a Comment